Our Case Studies have FOUR Critical sections:
- Client Overview
- Discover Statement
Client newly promoted SVP with $1.7B P&L oversight, 30 direct reports, 15 dotted-line personnel, 5,000 Team Member for major retail company.
The client was successful in the previous role. The client’s scope of the new roles is uncharted territory. The client needs guidance in identifying potential obstacles and success factors for the new role.
- 8 Sessions – Focused on (re)defining success factors: financially, intrinsically, personally, new team dynamics expectations. Developed Alignment Statements for the aforementioned areas
- Conducted role and responsibilities in-depth review for the client and his team
- Brainstormed potential skills for a new role – assess Clients current leadership toolbox
- Collectively created short and long term entrance strategy
- Session focus; Self-Confidence, Leadership Presence, Asking Better
- Questions, Non-Verbals awareness, succinct communication tactics
- The client created a robust and actionable entrance strategy.
- The client engendered more trust with the new team with a galvanized vision and action plan for the business unit.
- The client began to receive unsolicited positive feedback from leaders and peers on their leadership capabilities