Our Case Studies have FOUR Critical sections:
- Client Overview
- Discover Statement
Multi-Unit Leader – 360 assessment showed the client is great at using statistics, logic,
and reasoning to effectively persuade people to get things done. However, the client
uses this style in the majority of their encounters with little deviation. The client can effectively communicate to gain consensus for new initiatives execution and operational procedures. The assessment did show a lack of innovation and creativity.
Client feels they have plateaued in their leadership quotient.
- 10 Sessions – focused on skills inventory, communication assessment and blind spot identification
- In-depth Breakdown of 360 Degree Assessment results. Focused on the top three feedback points. Reconstructed professional situations to Map clients procedural cadence and their “go-to” leadership capabilities.
- Discovered Client’s approachability and connection with others could appear disingenuous.
- Redefined Success for the client and closed gaps around authentic connection, soliciting period feedback from peers/supervisor, learning patience in the iterative process.
- Session Focus: Critical Thinking – how to accomplish a goal differently. Communication, Personal Leadership Beliefs, Personality exercises to discover bias, team development skills.
- Collectively created strategies to consciously challenge their assumptions, be comfortable with decisions that are not their own, and getting constant and immediate feedback on their performance.
- The client was able to move past the data points by switching to a conversational approach for team ideation.
- The client learned to stay goal-oriented by the reorientation of their decision-making process.