Our Case Studies have FOUR Critical sections:
- Client Overview
- Discover Statement
The client owner of an $87 million construction company wants to develop a plan to hand the business over to their daughter. She has worked in the business for 3 years now.
Establish alignment between Owner and Successor, while creating an actionable succession plan. Ensure successor has intensive leadership skill development.
- Long-term engagement: 18-24 mths; Establish Succession timeline: 3 years
- Facilitated short and long term business objectives sessions to establish alignment
- Successor enrolled in High-Level Executive Education Program to expedite leadership skill development.
- Thoroughly assess the current executive team for bandwidth and possible flight risk resulting from the succession plan
- Vendor relation acclimation – Successor began leading meetings, project planning and development processes, resource allocation, and vendor selection
- Session Focus: Successor Capabilities Emotional Intelligence, blind spot identification, Board of Director Relationship Development
- Currently in year two of engagement
- The successor has completed Executive Leadership; exhibiting higher level of confidence during strategy meetings
- Successor asking higher quality questions as a result, they are creating more credibility